I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

 

Hurt my 'marriage' finger):

Fine Tune!
Yes, fine tune into the new culture & lifestyle.
Changes make me think. (Good or bad i don't know-goes both ways.)
Okay so the military people have shared their experiences & encounters.
It's my turn now(:

I used to hate my hair,
how it wasn't straight, how it wasn't smooth & silky
like rebonded hair, how it wasn't thin & instead, was always thick & messy.

(in case you haven't guessed it i'm again waiting for my hair to dry)

Well it was always about what it wasn't, & anything that was used to oppose
that self consciousness was always overriden by the mere thought that anything
that was said to supposedly make me feel better & didn't have the ability to make
my hair look nicer is mundane.
(oh how i hate grammar!)

Now i truly love my hair, like my name (thanks Mr Econs lecturer for the
popularity raise - i'll touch on this later-.-). & i love it BECAUSE it's not vertically
perpendicular to the ground-straight, BECAUSE it isn't so smooth that my hair
band will slip off when i run, BECAUSE it's messy. Ugh i don't wanna sound so
Tyra but i just wanna get this off my chest. (or maybe i could be a student
COUNSELLOR) :D note: not councillor[spelling??]

That aside, let's recount the scene in LT3.
So Mr. __(i forgot his name- not that i care about protecting his privacy)
was looking for an answer(as usual)
& the underlying crouching tigers A06 (that's us) were noticed by Mr I dunno
his name, and i'll put you in my shoes from here.

Mr.idkhisname: "Let's have...A06"
Us: *deep breath in*
Mr.idk...: "Alright I shall have a lady"
Shawn&Titus who were behind Esty&I: "Phew!"
Me: "18 girls in the class, surely won't be me."
Mr.idk...: "Alright this is a very special name.."
Me: CONFIRM can't be me. *Turns to look at Constance*
Mr.idk...: "Mindy where are you?"
Me: *Cringes* *bites bottom lip* *shuts eyes*
Mr.idk...: "When i say it's special i'm not being sarcastic blah blah..
People: Feast eyes on this poor girl who suddenly feels the heat of the spotlight. :S
Me: "Homogenous as in not equally suited." PHEW!

:D Had it been some other question, i would have been speehless. Praise God(:
& i never knew the name "Mindy" would seem special to anyone else but my parents
who gave me that name. (:
It's most prolly cus i've been hearing & writing it for, sixteen plus years? (:
Sixteen suddenly sounds so PG. haha!
oh i'm having a lil difficulty typing these at the moment, ): cus of my flaccid
forth finger on my writing hand..LEFT HAND): Why couldn't it be my right.....
on 2nd thought..no(: First shot at netball aft 4 years and this? *shakes head

OH
about the interesting aspect of my life at the moment, I auditioned for
the role of Amanda yesterday(: Esther totally rocks for accompanying me all
the way to ulu Lavender. Didn't know sleazy streets can have such nice names.
:/ Amanda basically is reeeally bossy & a bit of a self praise, huge ego, & thinks
she's superior to everybody else. A little too much not like me, haha! But all these
character traits, i think i know just the person(: *winks at Esther
WHOA now i'm the one talking so much. I had to also sing a song in the audition,
& i did Jason Mraz's I'm yours(:
The rest is up to God, i've done my best, now i'll have to wait & see if they call.

Lunch/Recess with the guys are always a bundle of joy&laughter.
Chicks and snails and tortoises, to sugarcane and potatoes & blood
of the lamb & exploding toads (or Tituses) haha, very funny.!

IM JOINING HOCKEY :D
(pst Est! JAMMING SOON)


I'll look everytime you do(:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]