I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Saturday, February 28, 2009

 

It's just the turn of a card.

An Esther post!

Esther Loh, duh. Otherwise Lee? HAHA(:
What kinda girlfriend am I? Didn't even link
my les. Alrighty i'll link reeeal soon.

Okay fineee i'll blog about the Lee.
HAHA I can hear the buzzing of joy.
Yesterday was a reeeeeeeally happy day.
I can't remember the last time i was sooo
happy. (: After Hockey training Esty
surprised me by still being in school, cus
she told me she was gonna leave halfway
through my Hockey trg. In the end i found
out she was actually there cus Tom was there
-.-/sucha disappointment! HAHA
Sand left and we just chilled at the exercise
corner. & that was when the real fun began(:

Z was kicking the volleyball around, and i got
bored looking at Est drooling over Tom, so I
joined Z. I tried bouncing the ball on my knees
and i only managed 5 hits): The ball was too
light, couldn't withstand my powerful kicks :D
(self consolation)

Anyhoo, we did a few ball tricks then it got old
and I tried to climb the wall, and i did it:D
Est just kept slamming into the friggin wall and
there was this EXTREMELY gross but HILARIOUS
"PIAK"/"BAP" sound, that she makes when she rams
into the pillar :DDD Like, you know when you throw
a lump of ham against the wall? SHE'S GONNA
MURDER ME. She made soooooo many attempts,
and finally...









she still couldn't climb the wall.
SFX: audience'd go wow at this point
but too bad Est doesn't get audience. :P
Yea then the humpty dumpties were
all on the wall looking down at PigPao (:

Then randomly this guy joined us.
(It was reeeally v v v v v v random)
He wanted me to teach him how to climb
the wall. D:
HAHAH and i did! And he managed to climb
it in the end.
Then Tom and Josiah played a spontaneous act
on Est&I, they were talking about how their
friends threw a bday party for this guy, and
that he missed his OWN bday party, then i was
like D: how can you miss your own bday party
and Josi was all ya i know so what do you think
of this bday guy? Thinking he must have had some
conflict with this guy i simply said, oh how
irresponsible!(in a joking manner) And he said: "that
guy's me." and i was all..
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
:D
You're such an ass! Happy Bday!

Alright so i was late in meeting Est today,
so we ditched Lit seminar to chill.
The skater dudes were soooo cool albeit
the intimidation.
Est and i crapped about stuff from hair to
v necked shirts. And she was being such a
total ass today.

Me: I think BBQ sauce tastes nicer than
curry sauce.

Est: No

Me: Stares at Est angrily like this:
I said: "Esther do you realise what you've just said?
I was telling you my opinion and you immediately
said no. I wasn't asking you if you think BBQ sauce
is better than Curry sauce. I was telling you that
i feel BBQ's better than curry."
And she burst out laughing.

Then we went to grab some clothes from fareast(:
I got this heart-fied top and Est got this blue
thing (i don't know how to describe it)
Then I gathered that her top's gayer than mine.


Although mine looks like a potato sack.

THEN i attempted to pose like one of those
blogshop models who are trying to endorse
their product.. I just kept laughing to myself..
I obviously failed terribly, but i think i can pass
off and disguise as one of em. hehe.
(SORRY SANDY!)
Look as my biceps:DDDD eh eh eh (: Got it from
popeye D: KangKong's waay better than spinach.







You took us all by storm.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]