I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Sunday, February 15, 2009

 

PEEJAY ICEKACANG??

BIG TRUCKLOADS OF
APOLLO~GIES
):
For the very quick&effortless previous post.
I don't even think i left a title. Hmm.
ANYWAYS I've got some time to spare now
while waiting for my just Sunsilkfied hair to dry; so here i am! (:

BIG BIG DISCLAIMER: Brace yourself for PEEJAY PICTURES!!
(& you'll begin to see why i'mm falling in love with the pee people!)

Before content P.S: I will type the comments UNDER the picture,
in case some of you out there are like me, always confused about
which statement belonging to which picture..or is it just me? :S
*i shan't be surprised.

" You are my ice kacang (ice kacang)
In this tropical heat (tropical heat)
You are my favourite dessert (ooh la la)
So inviting so sweet (sayang eh!)
Would you like to bo bo cha cha (cha cha cha)
Come along & dance with me (shoo-bee-duah)
For you are my love, my one atap chee,
someone i like to eat (EAT LAH!) "

<3>

Funny how everyone could be so oblivious to the OBVIOUS camera.(except for the three of us - Atiqah, Limin & me)
Well maybe it isn't so much about the cam..
it's prolly the camera owner :D


Oh God, might as well throw me into an all girls school.
On second thought please don't :S haha!


& we bring 'em boys in!! :DDD
(& Mindy's smile grows wider)

AWWH looking at this, i'm feeling this tingling sensation again. ):

& we have the DANCE TROUPE :D
With a couple of really swift people a lil too excited. Haha
-bonded with saliva mixed punch ewwaww!


& smth that represents us.
Paper stars squashed in a plastic container
to make the school look good. Heh.
*heck this pessimist Mrs Tan's gonna expel me.


& we have the, SUPERDUPER lazy but adorable OGL with the towel,
the CUTEST clan master who reminds me of Ian, a cheerleader who looks like he plays chess, and a pair of unknowns.


This is the sweetest picture of Esther and Mindy (:
(Limin's gonna kill us) - after Mrs Tan does.


First day of offical studying tmr, wish me (everything good) ! (:





I CAN REMOVE MY BRACES NEXT MONTH(: *hopefully:/
Doc says latest by April:S *Crosses her fingers that she
can celebrate April Fools with nice teeth:D

Valentine's day..without a valentine?
HAVE A MOVIE MARATHON YOU SILLY!
*throw in a box of banana popcorns
Well if you don't feel like doing or saying or eating anything,
just bring in bananas seriously(:

PPPPPSSSSS: Steph is the best sis in the world.

turn around.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]