I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Sunday, February 1, 2009

 

REAL LIFE PLANKTON!

IT'S FABuary!!!
Everyone's lookin' lookin' fabulous cause
of all the fabulous sales going around.(:
We see 50% here & there. Grab your stuff NOW
before school starts ALRIGHT? :D

Results of the posting were out a couple of days
ago & it seems like i'm only reacting now.
But it didn't really come as a HUGE BLOW to me
when i saw the message from Mr MOE cause i kinda
saw it in my mind the moment i penned down the
school choices. And also the moment i complained&gossiped
blogged about Mr MOE. I knew he'd make me pay
for it. So PJCians i'll SEEYA'LL TOMORROW:D
But...................................................................................
Lord Father in heaven you know what i want.
Please answer my biggest prayer of 2009.

Generous aunts ROCK!
They simply fish out 10 friggin bucks like they know
me forever. Okay rich kids, OUT you go.
I'm saying it in the im-forever-getting-2-dollar-notes POV.
I received a total of TWELVE 10 dollar notes compared to
last year, FOUR or FIVE. & what did you say about the
economy Mr LeeHL?

Timbre with Alex was fun time!(:
ASTRONINJAS oh wow i saw them live for the first time
yesterday. Though i'm not really into their genre of music,
they're seriously good. They cheat our feelings)))): WGB
didn't turn up! Anyways he did some magic trick on me
and GOODNESS it got me so freaked out & flushed there
at the Subway haha i mean at Subway. Oh i wish i could say
THE Subway. MIGRATE! But after thinking for awhile..hey
i think i know how he went about doing the trick..*cheeky grin

Oh one more thing, why are there COUNTLESS of people asking
me how my appeal went? I mean, am i supposed to know how it
went instantly? (Look, i'm not saying it in an angry tone i know
i sound angry & frustrated but i'm so not! I'm just very worried
that there's something i need to know but i don't.)

Can't really see cause we were seated pretty behind:/
Really wished i #1 was seated infront #2 had my Nikky with me):
PJCians, PLEASE be my ex schoolmates))':






i hate the sin but i love the sinner.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]