I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Saturday, March 7, 2009

 

353

No you won't ever get too far from me(:
You won't ever get too far from me
You won't ever get too far from me


This post is soooo due, but nevertheless!
Praise God for everything he has done in my life.
Praise God for making me stand strong under
the falsehoods of the world.
Praise God that i'm single.

As requested by Esther Lee to blog so that her
wrongdoings are swept under the carpet,
here i am after a week of happenings(:

I wanna extend my warmest appreciation
(oh my goodness that's soooo adult-fied)
I wanna super duper uber thank Tomio
and Josiah for accompanying the ditched-
twice-by-2-girls me to Armed With Music.
Despite the heavy downpour they rushed
to parklane shopping centre by CAB to
get there. ):
This is sooo touching.

Let's have a moment.
Tomio's sucha lousy photographer, bad angle,
made your eyes look so small. haha!





MONG don't be too upset you're not in the
picture to join the bushy eyebrows gang aight,
we could always photoshop your face in! :P
(Now that's for ignoring me in school.)



It was a happy day(i wanted to say night but
it'll sound so wrong) except for the soaked
stockings&canvas.
But it's a majorhighlight to find out that Tom likes
TECHNO!!?!While you're at it, try to
swallow the fact that Jos' the SAX :D

Comrades, CHARGE!Charge at the
techno boy.
haha if this was high school, it would have been
major news.





The lead singer of Polarix's quite cute.
BUUUUT, he's uber vulgar. They're like his
nouns, verbs and adjectives. ):


Then Archair being very nice, switched
with this pseudo linkin park band..
They look sooooo innocent like they're gonna
hum a lullaby or smth. Then they began
screaming. HAHA i thought it was really cool(:
This i'm utterly amazed. I know many of you guys
out there can close your eyes and sms and tune
your guitar WHILE performing, i stand&ovate!
Now go away D:

haha okay sorry.


Then finally the critics are up.<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhTurCE-xoO1d5XiiQjCaCNDoAU6Li7vZDwEamqXqAfG61UZR1A2M7yHa_AASDGu3Hu2edXKx39Q9u2SI9Pba4E98yZITrFKsecPBaIBqTMjGEWnCMiY5a_hl5A89S7hTVlXjPd-gqEab2N/s1600-h/DSC_0137.JPG">Seeing them for the first time really enthralled me.(:
It shut down my 'wonders' about how they're like in person,
how they sound in person and the like. I think they were
the most adorable band in the house.(: Not like i stayed
long enough to watch the rest, i've curfew and school):
Big time bummer. .


.


Okto called me to ask me to go
down for an audition!
But albeit calling time&again,
I still didn't pick up their calls.
The Blame Game: blame pjc lecture
halls which are receptionless.
Then amazingly, he went back home
to tell his girlfriend about this girl
who never picks up his calls.
And she so happened to ask for
the girl's name. "Mindy" he said,
and she gasped. She asked for her
number to see if it tallies. And IT DID.
AND AND AND so his girlfie, Lizzie,
called me to tell me to pick up my
phone tmr and be on the alert mode
for calls. Puzzled, i did. Then she
explained everything to me on facebook
saying that her boyfriend is the casting
producer for this new drama on Okto
and i was freaking out and everything.
haha. I met her at Red Camp and she was
my Spartan SL :DDD NOW HOW COOL IS THAT.
sucha tiny world. (:


I went for auditions, and I had to play these two roles,
one was of this well-loved by all girl who has everything
she wants(Jeanette), and the other was of this girl who
is jealous of Jeanette(Ping). I had fun(:

Oh CHERMAINE KUMAR!
I found casting jobs for ya, only thing's
that...Submission has expired. -.-
Stupid Dee.


.

Hockey is my new love.

.


The School Supernatural Living rocks(:
God spoke to me stuff and i HAVE to tell
kavi.

.

Dad got me a reeeally cool business smart phone.
XOXO

.

The end.(:











When our time is up,
when our lives are done,
will we say we've had our fun?










Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]