I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Sunday, March 8, 2009

 

FINALLY ALL TAGS REPLIED.

TAGS REPLY!
(sorry it took so long peeps - keep up the good work!)
<kaavi>: danny?!? wahhaha i think he used his dog's name cos he was afraid u'd know who he is. hmmm, THANK GOD my mindy doesn't get affected by such losers(:
Love you Kavi.
<Taahira.>: I DIDNT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE MOTION?!?! I MEETING YOU NEXT MONDAY, i say i make it happen.
You didn't make it happen): How? I have to punish you.
I'll show your sec one picture to all the chindians in my school. heh.
<ian>: omg yay their back!!! woo.. life was getting boring. danny, please grow the fuck up. and tat is seriously a lame attempt at insult. Even a five year old kid will jus laugh and say fuck u right back.
hahahha ian!! you've GOT to meet kegan! :D Kegan, Ian; Ian, Kegan.
& chill Ian(: you've scared little danny.
<ian>: mindy!!! so long nvr hear frm u =)
Yesssa after you typed this, i bumped into you at the MRT station
how cool is that?? Or was it vice versa? :/
<Esther>: hey love ! :D just dropping by :D see my blog post! pictures :D
hahahha Esther Esther, you're my real life nuffnang
PLANKTON!! Real life plankton!! Okay no.
<Shwee>: mindy your post so awesome i didnt know you so holy.
hehe shwee wheet(: I wear a halo on most days.Tsk.
<Sandy>: well said my sweet mindyzzzz :D
Thanks sand(: ...whatever i said. :S
<tricia>: HI MINDY! :D
Hello triciaa!!
<S.hiling>: MINDEEEEEE! just ignore the amateurs in your class k, and danny, why dont use marley instead?(:
ahahha marley's so random! Nawh my class is nice, i don't think danny's from my class..
I bet she just got dumped by her boyfriend or smth. Thanks babe; LOVE!
<STEPH>: danny phaaaaantom. mindy's not a ghost know. dunnid to come and fight her.
I loveeee you sisterrrr hahahahah though you are still as lame(:
Seems like stacking shoes hasn't changed you a bit. (:
<STEPH>: mindeeeee. you OFFICIALLY have a white un-screwed background =)
LOOOOOOVE!! During Mar hols i wanna revamp it!AGAIN D:
<PC>: Hi gal! how r u??? Yup, I'm stilling haunting around reading your blog posts ;)
HAHA PC! i'm so honoured! didn't know my blogposts can cater to wide
ranges of ages:P
<Esther>: MINDDDY!!! u are sooo right!! better not turn up in sch k?! im so gonna murderr u. ahhaahhaha >.< kegan called me a luncheon meat ! OMG! all ur fault la ! HMPF
HAHAHAHAHHA girl, that should motivate you to
master the art of WALL CLIMBING(:
<Esther>: and i so didnt DROOL over tom okay! ARGH! dont give him a bad impression man. hmpf~~~ u're so mean !!! :'(
awwww babe they dont know the internal joke, issokay! tom knows you wont
like someone like him, omg i'll murder you if you do,
let some hayashimi girl fall head over heels for him okay?(:
<nianting>: HAHAHA YEAH MANXZ. give me a call before you crash so i'll sit beside you! HAHAHA LOVE YOU :D
YES MAAAM eh i'll crash only the fun lectures kay ;)
<Esther>: LOL. mindyy ! can u please UPDATE ur blog! or whoever sees ur blog, will see that awful post! HMPF! RAWR! LOL
hahah happy now? suppppper duppper long post princess.
<Esther>: update!!! RAWR! anyway, pigpao is like sooooo SHAWN! LOL
hahah nuffnang that you don't like shawn. nevermind. i totally can relate,
i'm always maligned for things i never do. ):
<Josiah>: my eyes are so small
AMEN

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]