I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Saturday, March 14, 2009

 

HYPED AND PSYCHED!!!!!!

with 987fm and Nokia(:


Dan Ong(:& the hawt&sexayye Ros(:
So I burnt my pocket this week):
And i told myself that i seriously,
need to work to earn back what i 've lost.
So i set myself a reminder to call Ritz on
wed @ 9am.


Guess what, yup.
I only remembered that i needed to call..
on Friday afternoon.
*two tight slaps..on my thighs
No more slots for me):
Heavy heartedly i went home.
That night, Matt the saviour texted me,
asking if I'd like to parade down Orchard
the next day (today) from 4-5 pm for this
98.7-Nokia collaboration to promote
Nokia's newly launched phone.
And they're giving us 20 bucks for that. :D
How awesome is that??

Now i'm twenty bucks richer:D
But i spent $13.90 on shoes):
But i love them; no regrets(:

Winnie is officially the coolest on my cool chart:D

We later took pictures with Daniel Ong and Ros, :D
chilled, ransacked shops and leaving them empty
handed, grabbed a bite..Waaay better than how it
started off-----China In Focus.


faints over.
Sorry XiaoEsty i ditched.
I didn't mean to):

ughhhhh M2 card's failing on me):
I gotta bluetooth the pictures to my
bro's phone with my Nokia, transfer my
sim card to my Sony phone, receive the
pictures on my Sony phone from my bro's
phone, and finally load the m2 card into the
cpu. *phew. I bet there's a shorter way, i'm
just too unbothered to come up with plan B.
:D

I miss
StephMicKoh sooo much:D
We finally caught up and crashed town with
aplenty of giggles&laughters (no you're not involved,
Est) & checking out cute guys and scaring people
with our boisterous voices. :P
Yes, that's the purrfect word.


I absolutely loved her reaction when i showed
her these 2 pictures. She squealed and gave that
indescripable laugh. I reaaally cannot describe it,
i wish i could post up a video imitating her laughter
but i just
cant imitate it. Then after she squealed at
the pictures i took a closer look, and i realised they're
waaay nicer than what i expected them to be,
c'mon we just paraded down Orchard, sweaty and yicky
and you expect the pictures to be nice and glam? Haha,
answer's yes. :D

P.S. no, it's not that she grew taller, it's that she's in boots!
2 inch boots! And she got so bummed out when she stood
next to my reflection and realised that we're of the same
height when she's in heels. D: (:

We kinda freaked out a lil when Ros wanted to interview
us cus they didn't wanna go to the trouble of getting street
people to give a dedication& a shout out. So yea they asked
me what song i'd dedicate to anyone, and i was like. shucks.
WHAAT?? Moral of the story: Always be in the know of the
mainstream songs, because you never know when someone's
gonna shoot you with sucha question and leave you
flabbergasted
Cause if you're gonna say: " The Break by Crush My Lily" or smth..
you're just gonna leave everyone flabbergasted.

P.S i made that band and song title up.

Well just be a LITTLE tuned in to them, unlike
Taa's collection of "Britney moments" girlfies. haha.
You don't really have to manifest them, girls.

.


I wanna talk about a verrrrry strong word that
i hardly ever like to mention.

HATE.

I don't understand why this must exist, really..
I mean..I can
dislike actions, I can feel
uneasy when i look at certain faces, I can
get
envious if a babe checks my boyfriend out
(If it happens in the future --hey, even nerds
get checked out too okay) [But on the brighter
side, it means you've got a head turner bf - that's
a big fat compliment baby]

But point is, i'll NEVER hate that person.
Especially when i don't even know him/her.
I think this word should be locked up in a dungeon
with
straitjackets and stocks.
I'm not talking about anyone or what, I just have
the sudden urge to blog about this.
On random times i just feel like digging up
issues. haha, it's fun.

I think none of us earthlings have the right to
hate. You're claiming possession of the antique
key to the dungeon man, you're letting trouble
out into this world. How scary is that? And each
time you let him out, he sets out to control you
and play around with your emotions, crushing
the angel on your other shoulder, twitching your
angry nerves, coercing you to resort to unimaginable
things. *shudders*

Chiara: BOO
:D

I hope, humbly of course that if any sec1/2 kids
happen to stumble across this now, (what am
i thinking? who'd wanna read your "General Paper" post?)
girl/boy you cannot anyhow unlock the door to that
stranger okay? We must let
LOVE dominate!!
VOTE FOR ME!! hahaha
wth.

Mindy cannot wait for A06 BBQ(((:
She's gonna KOUP sauces from Mac.
HERE I GOOO...................................





I see these polaroids of nothingness;
washed out by emptiness.














Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]