I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

 

Oh they’re back Ian!

Anon, anon. Naive anon. This post's
dedicated to you!
Dear reader, (refer to tagboard before reading this post)
Anon: THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! MINDY DEDICATED A POST TO ME! :D


I see you haven’t gotten the book i recommended
have you?
Once again, it’s “How to gather enough guts to comment
with my own name”
Gee, I guess you’re too ashamed of your own name.
Sorry.
That aside, the fact that you can come here and take
the trouble to comment shows that you’re affected by me
anon. How does what i do in my life concern you?
Do i take away one ricebowl of yours?

Next: you’ve already given yourself away by saying that
i THINK i’m hot. In the first place what makes you think
that i think that way? Only one answer: You really do think
i’m sizzling.

Third thing: This is my blog. My world. Everything revolves
around me in my world. It’s totally up to me when i wanna
step outta this bubble and face shitass people like you. (:

Fourth thing: I put it down because i’m honest. So what if
I get in or not. Either way i’m in a catch 22 position where I’ll
be ostracized by again, shitass people like you (of course,
in a failed attempt, that is) (: Right? And It’s God’s plan
where he wants me to go. If you’re so clever why are you
talking to people in their own worlds like me? D: And most
importantly, if your grades are so good why are you in PJ?

Fifthly: In any case if you’re really smart, i respect you for
that. But. You dropped something. Uh i mean two things,
yes your dignity, AND your EQ. If you don’t know what
that means, it stands for emotional quotient. Which is
obviously something you do not have. D: ):
Don’t worry, you’ll learn to live with it. (:

Huh? Huh? what did you say? TOO dramatic?
hahah, shitass face, again (OOH HOW I LOVE SAYING
THAT) Then i’m sorry.. I’m just too much for you to handle.
It’s alright, people get jealous you’re not the alone. (:






You're not alone, there is more to this i know.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]