I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Saturday, May 2, 2009

 

indian summer rojak pau

JOY TO THE WORLD
merry x'mas (:

hey, why do we have to adhere/conform/comply
to when we wanna celebrate certaini festivals?
(i know..otherwise the occcasion will lose its
significance blah blah.)
But i like ):

Anyways, hogged on the phone with Cash (kaching)
for 50 mins after work on fri(: I'm so dead when
"Bill" arrives, i totally forgot i was calling with my
handphone you know.): But it's fine with me(: At least
i forgot about my paranoia of bombing the Bill for
a while.

Today i wanna talk about sex.




Nooo hahahah crazy why would i??
Alright this message is out to all girls:
When people ask you girls for your age,
don't EVER ask them to guess.
It's verrrrry annoying. Doesn't only apply
to age questions, same goes for starsign
and weight whatever. It's a good tip trust me.
I mean, okay.
Let's say you're 20.
The victim guesses: 18
and you get ALL ELATED but hey,
you'll never know if he's reduced his guess by
3 years to make you happy.
You'll never know if he's just saying it because
he thinks that's the general answer that other
"victims" of yours will say.

hahah. i'm thinking too much again, sorry. (:

I really like Nylon.
I really hope Chiara brings more of them to school(:


yessa super Mindy with the capey(: + Stephy + Nadisnuts
Awesome audience, nice lighting, hot and stuffy, cheers and encores(:
Let's do this again.

I love WFN i reeeaally reaaalllly do.
A pity Ruben's(Taahira's superman) spirits got dampened because
he didn't bring his double pedal. But he still did alright! Sigh,
drummers are always self beating. (sorry mrs richards for the absolute term)

Everyone loved Wank's crazy dancing, MAJOR. whoa.

Gerald was knitting at the corner.HAHAHA

Joey's forever giving that carebear face,really.

I'm biased.

econs, you con my heart.
I'm itching for new clothes):
Maybe i should just alter some of my old ones. (:
That'll do, it's like mending part of me, i guess.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]