I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Thursday, October 29, 2009

 

like a picture perfect thing.





I was suuuper elated after the first shot cus mummy for ONCE in FOREVER, actually smiled properly. Look at her sweet smile | So beautiful and heart-warming, unlike her usual funny face or face distortions. (tombalek Y)
It was bro's bday but he was pulling a black face the whole time so I refused to take pictures of him. Nikky doesn't accept gloomy faces :D We seemed like the birthday girls instead. My mum said: "You think MIss World uh?" "Yah, I wish each time i say boomz the world gets more peaceful" Actually, if the world gets more peaceful, Hollywood would shut down. The paparazzi are always at their toes on crispy news and celebrity conflict all. Srsly..
We had a sumptous Hong Kong dinner in Streets in BPP mmmmmmmmm |
I had this HELLISHLY HEAVENLYISHLY FUYOHHH DAMN GOOD FRIED RICE.
EVERYYYYYBODY MUST TRY.

Seafood fried rice w/ XO sauce

"Do not be deceived by the XO, cus it's not". haha the waiter (whom my mum found handsome but trust me, he wasn't, he looked like Sandy's Lin B Bosco hyaaaaa) told me that. haha I said ok I shall trust you. and MMMMMMMMMMMMM DANG IT WAS DANNNNNG GOOD. My stomach was alrdy bursting but I wanted moreeeee(: + this reeeeally awesome drink mixture which I've never tasted in my life..

Green tea w/ lime

Don't you DARE judge this drink, I know it looks as though someone dropped the lime in the green tea for people to rinse their fingers after eating crabs. But nooooooooo it's really nice. I hate lime juice so i'm verrry subjective here. (:

pee eye
eye and are
eee oh am
double you are
pee double yoo
ALL OVER.
D:
D:
:D Praise the Lord.





"you just have to smile."


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]