I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

 

why we always making conversations into album titles? OH right(:


Chapter 1

okie dokes just a caution:
The pictures of me me and me below are gonna appear as though I'm self-obsessed, but hmm social pictures with alll my lovely friends are on fb, this is my little crib so lemme spam myself here k(: Afterall, who's gonna love me more than I do? hahah :D

Chapter 2

Well these turned out pretty dang kickass for some paparazzi shots (: Shal took them!-thankewwww Paris! I think the paparazzi shots of her were more kickass (psttt i took them :D) hahah i feel like laughing at myself, attempting to squeeze my dress into that bandage skirt. Sheeshaiyo, me uh me.

Chapter 3

maybe Sandy was right..maybe i'm a fiesty perfectionist. I dunno. I guess I'm only one towards the things i really care about. Like say my room, and fooood! I won't be very anal with stuffs like surveys duh :D but sometimes I make sure I do a survey as though i'm on Moment Of Truth. haiyooo need to double check answer somemore.

Chapter 4

Last night at 12midnight, my stomach started making funny noises and it felt a little cranky inside. I thought it was cus of my period so i hecked. Then i got damn scared and i started praying it wouldn't be menstrual cramps, cus I don't get them and i've heard testimonies of the horrifying tornadoes in your uterus (some girls don't get it initially, but later it comes- so i was dead scared). I prayyyyyyyyed and it kinda got answered:D, it wasn't menstrual cramps, it was waaay worse, it was stomach flu.

Chapter 5

I vomitted about 7+ times, vomitted my dinner out, and I tried to force myself to sleep but it was just soooooo uncomfortable that it was worse than pain. I kept moaning and tossing and turning and waking up to barf. I bet the neighbours thought i was bullimic. I haaaaaate the sound of puking. Soooo sick. I'll never over-drink cus of that. yuck. Then after vomitting for like the..5th time? I walked out of the toilet, wobbled and blacked out. I just fell to the ground, my mum picked me up and I crawled to my bed, I couldn't take it anymore, I brought a pail into the room. it was arnd 4 am, my bro woke up and got changed cus he thought it was time for school hahah sorry bro): Then I crawled to my mum's bedside and begged her to take me to the doctor. She got up and searched for the medicine I got from my previous stomach flu. Mummy rubbed oil on my tummy and watched me fall asleep(: It was 7am.

Chapter 6

When I woke up, it was 12noon! I was dammmn happy that the medicine worked :D But I still felt dizzy and I didn't wanna wake up cus I knew I had a dental appt at 9am): I thought ohhhh goshh I was sooooo late, but I read my messages and mummy said she postponed it to tmrw 11am(: I keeeeeep ponning school for the stupidest unfortunate events): I hope my class won't hate me, I hope HOD mrs chua won't hate me, I hope Sandy won't hate me):

Chapter 7

I dragged myself in my zombi state to meet the girls! Braved through the stupid foreboding rain): Everrrrryone was telling me not to go out and get some rest but stubborn, stubborn me (: They'll put life into this zombi la I L U guys ||||||
barcode love :D
"I'd rather have tuitiom than _ _ _ " - Victoria Lim
HAHAHHAHAAHHAHA MUACKS

Fin.
LOVEyou like Barbie shoesssss
(I'm gonna get you, SEPHORA, I'm gonna get you, Barbie shoes!!)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]