I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Friday, November 27, 2009

 

courier ftw

These images that fill my head now keep my fingers from making mistakes.




They may be head turners, but we're neck breakers.

Fresh from the hot shower smelling like Johnson's baby lotion with my hair soaking wet I'm not gonna once again proclaim my love for my fiancee. We both agreed that the few pictures above can sum up the story of our lives. Okay long story short our day ended with an artificial heated debate. I was toooooo bored and we needed to spice up (pun on word spice only kavi will gerrit) so I forced her to pick up a fight with me. So we had to cook up a topic and I really wanted to get on her nerves so I said: I believe in Open Relationships. I expected a really horrified, disgusted face from her but turns out she gave me a really mouth wide-agape surprised look. Then I knew somewhere along the lines i pressed telepathy button again. haha I totally hit the K-spot. "did I? get out." Indeed I read her mind and she was just gonna say the exact same thing with some synonyms but was slightly slower than me cus she was contemplating about her stand. And cus we're both soooooooooooo strongly against open relationships, she's gonna die if she goes with it. I knew she hated it so much so I took the proposition stand X: Okay I'm not gonna elaborate on the content everyone's gonna skip in anyway. d:) (:p
+"haiyo, never plan also wear same colour"
It really sucks sooooooooo much to not have any direction): I really gotta ramble this time cus I srsly hate not doing anything at all. Some ppl (like Kavi & Ta and I bet Shal too (who's friggen having a ball in London))) find it relaxing and blissful to ROT. ): noooooooo i'd rather be busy. (you happy now, govt? seems like your 5days work week plan's gotten ingrained in me) why don't you throw in Saturdays and Sundays too? chocolixr cum the cage cum the pg girls would know too well that I mussst find smth to do at all times. keeping yourself preoccupied is a skill too okay, in fact i think it's a talent (: haha okay so not. I don't know why but it's prolly either 1. I don't know of ppl who are like that yet. or 2. It's just another one of my weird antics. i'd go with 1. being weird is everyone's forte really. cus this world doesn't tell us alot of things and we must figure them out by ourselves. and in the process some steps go wrong. so we come down with a whole bunch of things we do our way and call our own which are not surprisingly different from others and would appear to be eccentric to others. the 'Norm' to me is just the most common view which ppl who wanna play safe swear by. I've always been the weird kid and it's pretty unfair that my mind doesn't work the way these ppl in the safe zone want it to. it's not like i've got nothing better to do than to rebel against all the social norms. speaking of which i can't wait for dress-up-as-a-dood-day :D
and x'mas eve.
and x'mas.
and new year's eve.
but prolly not new year.
p.s my braces will be off next appointment d:)


i wouldn't wanna read that chunk of ramblings if i were you!


i've got so much more to ramble):

this, is damn funny please watch it!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]