I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Saturday, November 21, 2009

 

DSLRs FTWs






Sandy somehow figured a method to make the backdrop the focus and blur the person (subject, much?) . She was very proud of it and was teaching me how to do it. I was puzzled cus who'd wanna learn how to take ugly pictures? (and besides, how hard issit to do so) But oh well it's sandy so I understand. So I say, "sandy and her weird antics" issokay I'm weird too but I don't splay my school uniform all arnd my living room floor haha. I see sandy everyday aiyo. But Haji with you and Filly was fun :D
"from far wow so nice sharp nose go near aiya..(sandy continues for me) err blunt" HAHAHAH

My mum was DAMN eccentric just now she called to ask my whereabouts and I said I was headed to Bugis and she shouted through the phone: AGAAAAAAIN!?!? (cus it's like the 4th/5th time i've been there this month hahahha) and I had to literally pull the phone away from my poor ears. She then asked me what time I was gonna be home, so I said dinnertime. Then she said she wasn't gonna cook, so I said okay I'll eat outside. Then she SCOLDED ME: YOU THINK YOU GOT SO MUCH MONEY? I was like !!!##(^ ... but.............haiya. So i repeated what she has just done to me in a very fast pace. Then she got even madder. So I asked her what she wanted me to do. (her purpose for calling) and she demanded a "sorry". WHAT THE. okay sorry, no sorries byeeee. PEE-AM-ASS ugh

I walk through Bugis Junction's basement and I can emerge drooling. )))))))))))): Actually, any food places really. Agonizing. Gotta learn Sandy's "window shopping feeds eye-hunger" theory. I need to feed my hand-hunger. She says I touch every item in every shop. Even if it's damn ugly. haha evidence of me being kinesthetic :D If you don't like hugs don't call me if you see me on the streets.

Tmrw's my personal work shadowing day :D Gonna style boobsyaaaa. Indian pamela anderson here I comeeeee! http://taahira.livejournal.com I'll give you a good pat on the back if you can comprehend her posts. Her lingo only.



goodnight world sweet dreams!


P.S thankssss Sanders for helping me (abit only) with my shoe rack's birth! Thanks to you mummy too!

I FRIGGING LOVE MY SHOE RACK BEYOND WORDS *SHRILLS*

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]