I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

 


"HELLO TEACHER MINDYYYY!!"

So long as I'm working at My First Skool, I have a strong feeling this place is gonna hear alot about these teeny tiny tots and their adorable-ness. Because they are srsly too adorable to be true. They are the true blue epitome of innocence, naivete, obedience, playfulness, curiosity and loads more. Just a couple of days there and I've learnt a hell lot from them. I've always wondered how teachers can learn from students but now I know! They're so natural and pure that they're somewhat the 'ideal' children of God, unpolluted, vulnerable and subjected to every harm this world has to offer. Sometimes I'll be with the Playgroup ('06 babies), sometimes I'll be with the toddlers ('07 babies), and sometimes the Nursery kids ('05 babies) and surprisingly all three groups are verrrrrrrry different. As I first started out with the Playgroup, I'm most connected and comfortable there but I love them all! I guess it's because the Playgroup has children who reflect different people in my life. I loooove Skye, Sheldon, Bryan, Daxon, Brenda, Trisha, Nikki, Elfie.. Gosh I sound so old haha! Such beautiful names they have right they're so000 blessed.

Anyws my Thurs, Fri and Sat are fully booked! :D Adaleen and I are gonna be at Suntec expo helping Sephora with its mega clearance sale. We're gonna get a total of 180 buckarooos for 3 days I'm so excited!

I have to go to school for an hr today for briefing cus I'm '10 OGL!!!!! I couldn't believe it when Cheryl told me that I was selected. It's gonna be soooo much fun since I'm not flying anywhere this hols.

I'm starting up a mini blogshop with pretty pieces but there are alot of discrepancies now, I don't have a nice backdrop for professional pictures and one major prolem is that it aches me to sell the stocks I've selected): But I will settle those glitches, soon.

I haven't gotten down to writing my jay-walking letter since my road penalty by the ministry of dunno what. I gotta get advice from Boobsya.


"It's not a matter of how high or low the expectations are, it's just a matter of their mere existence"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]