I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Monday, November 9, 2009

 

MEET THE BAND











How I wish i could squeeze the entire of yesterday into a bottle and keep it forever.
Band recording session squeezed a great deal out of us. But yesterday really made me realise how fortunate I am to have these people in my life. 12pm all the wayyy till 12am, it was no different from a band camp :D

Below is a brief description of the pictures but you can totally skip this part cause I just wanna rant:
(After the first picture, we realised that Gerald looked like the director instead of Roland. So he somehow rolled off his wheelchair and someone said smth DAMN funny which made me hysterical but guys being guys, their composure in jokes makes me feel like an idiot. Then we finally had a nice shot but they still didn't like the picture cus Roland didn't look "director" enough. So they forced him to put on his headphones. Then someone said it was an "act fierce" shot so i gave the "act big" face but haiyo, I was the only one who gave that fish face. Finally the funniessssst sight of the day: the WHOA-OH picture. HAHAHAHHA we kinda all stood in descending order DAMN funny had to act like there were hundreds of ppl so we had to all whoa-oh into the mic then HAHAHH Roland burped and hiccuped at the same time HAHAHAHAH I laughed till I died.)

quote: "I saw him covering his mouth giving an embarrassed face then 2 seconds later i smelt a pungent fried rice smell."

Magic tricks and note-passing (sam and r were pretending to talk as though they just met hahaha dammmmn cute!), getting killed by multiple adugans and singing in a blackout, gaming from inside the room because someone invented the wireless controller, everyone stealing my food cus they feel I don't need as much food as them, the list could go on and on. All these smile-plastering things sooo overrode my mishaps. Getting fined by a police for Jaywalking, ending up at Cathay when I wanted to go to *Scape, finding out that something you believed in wasn't existent, finding out you've been deceived.

I realised I''ve been striving so hard to get somewhere I really wanted to be, only to realise that someone else got there without even trying.

I realised words sometimes speak louder than actions.

I realised when it seems like you've got everything, there is bound to be one thing which will vacuum your joy.

I baaaaadly wanted to go to church today but I daringly missed it cus I overslept): It's alright, Bugis honeymoon date with Kavi tmrwwww! We're gonna reminisce our old times in memory lane. I can't look forward more to starting a week with a dip in our history pool, walking around aimlessly, freeely, just being us. Then it's I&R and work and real life (+ i'm gonna write a rebuttal report to the government), run my woes away. Till then I gotta get my mind off yesterday. I reeeeally love you all thanks for being you, & I promise you I'm happy.




"now I know, you're a liar."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]