I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Sunday, December 13, 2009

 
New Collection
ft.
Shalini Sarah
Mindy Chow
Boh Boon Zhong




Boh obviously looked happier when I handed him the present(:
Happy belated birthday boh!

I wish someone would apply for Nylon Mag's subscription for me): In my dreams.. $49.95 for 10 issues that's sooooo awesome. One issue costs $13 and twilightfan_gerlblue.com will kill me if i get it. Let alone every month. If only I could replace Newsweek with Nylon. >:D Anyways I was with Hollers the entire day again today, her mum randomly gave her $$$ to buy jeans cus she's been good. I don't get her she worked the past entire week and today her pockets are holey moley again. I got so mad at her cus she didn't take note of her spending and had no idea where her moolah went to. Most of it to coke and miscellenous. Tmrw when she gets her pay I'm safekeeping it ! I love the new pasta choice at Pastamania (Macheroni) mmmmm like little chewy tubes which i love, as i love Sour Power chewy tubersss. I love going to church, I hope I could stay over with Sandy at Prison Trg School (Brighton campsite) tmrw. She gave us all each a cute bear ring! (Mine's gold and kavi's red)She's really queer cus when she made us choose the colours she demanded us not to touch the neon pink one cus it's hers but it's damn ugly!! I love the girls for taking care of me this morning when I landed on school ground with a very very very bad tummyache. they gave me pills and warm water and got me to lie down all <3 style="color: rgb(255, 102, 102);font-size:180%;">

I didn’t know if there ever was a choice, really. I was already in too deep. Now that I knew — if I knew — I could do nothing about my frightening secret. Because when I thought of him, of his voice, his hypnotic eyes, the magnetic force of his personality, I wanted nothing more than to be with him right now.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 7, p.139

XOXO

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]