I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

 
"uh...mummy, daddy, i'm going out and I won't be back till next morning."
"WHAT where are you going?!!?"
"a..butter factory!"

okay i'll just have to keep that in mind and remember my lines.


Sorry to have kept you guys waiting!! We're facing some minor discrepancies in the midst of our Project. But rest assured, you only have to focus on picking out an outfit for the party(: This is one of the few pictures KVT hollers and I did with Ryan.. I can't post up the rest cus they're for the facebook event.

Gotta get some key stuffs from IKEA!! In the meantime I could get some stuffs for my room too 0:) Gotta resume to room-o-vation before the new year arrives! ahhh i dread the painting part):

I was indulging in my little piece of heaven in Watson's ystd, cus they have a little chocolate sale going on there and GAHHHH all the tiny little pieces of heavenly goodness i'm gonna get ya!! Till then I'll learn some resisting tricks from Cullen(:

Wednesday fellowship at Vada's place was so much fun(: Shal and I failing terribly at Guitar Hero, everyone screaming at the poor mac screen watching Stefan's version of Tik Tok, cringing at the disgusting sick black guy in White Chicks. If only boring stale days could be filled up by these, I'd snuggle up into a giant blanket in my nice smelling t shirt in bed all day, praying for it to rain.

I cannot describe how in love I am with Nicole Richie's House of Harlow. It totally inspires me to start up an accessory line in the near future. Aldo doesn't help resist that burning inspiration. ): speaking of which i found the perrrfect accessory rack it's sooooo pretty!! It's just this simple steel black tree with tonnes of branches for you to hang your stash.

okay tata for now gonna watch Gossip Girl(:


x



"wake up in the morning feeling like Winehouse"




Comments:
haha hey mindy.
im glad you had fun!
a pity you couldnt come with us for ice cream after though :(

but see you on tuesday ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]