I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Monday, January 25, 2010

 
240110

When there are more reasons to leave, will you fight to stay?

Why is it that all my favourite songs are the ones which remind me of you? Yet I refrain from listening to them because they suck me into another realm of emotions; just when I thought you numbed me. Why did you have to be so perfect, even in your flaws? Now it's so difficult to find anyone else who could possibly top that. Because anything or anyone else comes in second best. You did it so subtly, so beautifully, so painfully; killing me that is. But then again the life you took away was the same one you gave me. Even with what I have left of you, every relationship begins and ends with you: Because you are
ingrained in me. I did the stupidest things when we were together, things that people do when they don't bother about the world. I was willing to do or exchange anything for the bittersweet relationship we used to share. It was different, it was special. It was the state of bliss you'd think you're dreaming. Till today it was the worst time of my life; the emptiest I've ever felt. But with what you have taught me, I realised that summer has to go before fall can arrive. We can't always think that the first spark was the one and only we'd ever feel. Your voice was my guiding light; you were my guardian, my best friend. When I was lost and was a nobody, you believed in me. You guided me to stand up, to take a new direction; to take chances, and your prayers were enough to be my saving grace. But now that the fire has been extinguished, all that is left are ashes of reminders and benchmarks. You have showed me how it's done, is it my turn now?


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]