I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Saturday, January 9, 2010

 
PROJECT PRIVILEGEDabove are some of my favourite pictures from PP. love you all who turned up and superlove to anyone who moved to the music. (sorry Caro!! Can't wait for your 21st partayyeee)

i'm less than 3 hrs away from waking up but I really wanna update this space. ): Tmr's gonna be another fun tiring day but i'm looking forward to it(: bestie fredster better wakey wakey to 6am wake up call (!!) no more snoozies for me too): parents aren't gonna be too happy to hear that i'm gonna be away from home for another 2 days not long after OGL camp. (and that I spent 10 bucks on fried rice today)So i'm not gonna stay over at Christ Church Sec.

Speaking of which I had a great time with Sanders| Fredster| and Rach| at XinWang HK cafe today(: We actually travelled pretty far for that plate of expensive hawker food. Should have gone to Fareast's 2nd level! But nevertheless the corner was once again our stage. Go figure.

I received some really nice emails which brightened my day yesterday(: One was a casting call (audition) for a role on Ch 5 and another was an email from one of the Sparta attachees and another was a blog commendation. But i think my life now's bright enough.

OGL camp entirely changed my perception of PJC. My clan mates are sooooo lovely and i love unpredictable surprises. I pray for an awesome - ohwowliketotallyfreakmeoutimeanrighton JC life ahead. Gonna walk along the rules (not on them) and be a good girl! One bad thing I've gotten out of PJ last year was a major fear of judgement. Being judged soooo quickly and easily can break me like nothing else cus nothing kills me more than the disability to attain a chance to show them who you really are. When I had to sing Love Story for the finale performance, what I was worried about wasn't about my croaky voice or whether I'm gonna squeak somewhere in the midst of it. It was that all my other clanmates weren't doing it with me and I wanted each and everyone of them to get their chance to show themselves.(they're very shy!) I was afraid to be judged as selfish or what. But they were so encouraging and non judgemental and I wish they knew that I would anytime, delightfully give up that spot to anyone who wanted to do it.

p.s. i'm no longer brace face(((((: call me that and i'll happily flash my exposed, pearly horsey teeth at ya!

All along he knew who I was, it was just the fact that he didn't wanna believe it.
Sometimes things change when you verbalise it. Even though all these while we've been thinking it to ourselves. But is there such a thing as good change?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]