I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Sunday, February 14, 2010

 
"It was midnight
Your hand was in mine
All eyes were on our table
It was after noon before you were out of bed and I was able to concentrate
To figure out a plan to keep you here,
To evaluate..
To make a list, a list to convince you"

My long awaited getaway is finally here! And so i'm here with my family and some rather faraway relatives. But I don't know if it's the right timing for one, i mean leaving Orientation before it ends feels incomplete to me. Everything was so back-to-back there wasn't a chance to breathe. A moment ago I was at OGL camp, and the next, the J1s came in and then in the blink of an eye, i made so many wonderful friendships with so many beautiful people. And before they all sink in I'm already in Malaysia. Everything's happening soooo quickly): Speaking of orientation, the preparation for the big O was definitely not easy. But i guess it was the sour which makes everything so rewarding and worthwhile. I miss my MG9, my 10S04, Sparta, all my wonderful fellow OGLs, and anything else that i should miss):

The shopping here is sooo cheap but a pity that there aren't many really eye-catching stuff): Except for their 9 RM NYLON magazines and Starbucks(:::
Took the reverse vertical bungee 2 days back and.... the moment they released the machine my hands went jelly-icy, and my heart stopped. hahaha but it was fun.

I'll update with pictures when i get back, meanwhile happy valentine's and cny(: and happy birthday to the feb babies, strawberry sundae *smile+frown
AWOH AWOH AWOH AWOH AWOH AWOH

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]