I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Sunday, February 21, 2010

 
that's my very adorable cousin. the only dude i know who likes taking "natural" shots of others.
today saw me at church (: but after that everything went downhill for me, obediently at Murphey's bidding. After service when I checked my phone, I wanted to stab myself when it was dead. I knew i had a long day ahead and that i was gonna die without my precious sidekick. I left first for Bugis St to get my DIY gold studs. Then I promised Shaun I was gonna be at Sentosa for his amazing race. Coincidentally I was supposed to go to the Wavehouse flea today with Sanders since i didn't go yesterday, but when i called her (with a payphone) she was with Wong that idiot and she said that she wouldn't be able to join me cus she had some dinner thing at 6. So i went to Sentosa alone. In non beach wear. FML. I spent a total of 60 cents i think calling 6 different people to get their numbers i wanted to die. Combed the entire place, couldn't find the CCI people. I wanted to die. My bag weighed a thousand pounds thanks to my econs textbook and my dslr. My legs were burning like the 100th degree of hell with much courtesy to the 3.2km run. I couldn't take it anymore. I called kavi for i dunno what reason. She yelled at me cus i woke her up. So I called my mum. She was playing mahjong so she hung up on me. And that was the end of Murphey's chain. On a lighter note shockingly ms nura's letting me try out for syf(drama) - considering the fact that i gave her such a late notice. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. x jaded

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]