I am the chaos and you are the cosmos

Saturday, February 5, 2011

 

Shanghai Night



053
054
037


006
007
008
009
010
015
001
095
089
068
057

> I am proud to announce that EDS is getting a response from all that jazz and fluff we put up during the open house and cca exhibition(: I'm really proud of you girls (': When I say jazz and fluff I mean business because I had to bring my evil twin Seth to show that real men join drama and hopefully, he could reel in some chicks ;)For some reason I might actually be born into a wrong gender because Seth seems to be able to get more attention than I ever can. Though the downside was the hostility he received from the dudes all around as though he's some kind of faggot. The rest of the EDS members put up a really impressive show for our theme "High School Stereotypes". But was it all drama, you'll never know(:

> Met up with Shanty on the second day of CHINESE new year (oh the irony) and we took pictures! haha first ever. Oh the evil smile he always gives right after he instills agony in me/shoots some form of mockery at me. But do not be fooled for i always get the last laugh. Eg. I annoyed the hell out of him with my pinoy accent which I happen to be really good at, leaving him begging for mercy. *insert pleased look

> CNY at Shanghai Tang(: I had a reaaally good time at Delia's(: My class is sucha bundle of joy, a pity some of them couldn't make it): We played taboo all night(yes, till 1030pm haha) and toasted to everything at the dinner table. Katyperried abit with the "fireworks" and got entertained with the piano and a random Oldies choir among us (led by the one and only Nep Tan)Miss Steph Chua has an endless string of unglam moments and the one above is just an appetizer. Haha(: But I'd say she fits in pretty well with a bunch of kids such as us.

In other news:
- After CNY it'll be full force pretty soon): Ahh. But I know God's with me(: I desperately need to get a flash for my camera. I've been dying to get one since forever. Since before I knew about it I knew I needed it. I swear it'll change my life. What is this. Desire for gadgets over clothes? hahaha oh hi seth. Taa come back from Batam already!!!! But meanwhile see if you could hook up a fine Indonesian fish ;) meanwhile I'll be here covering your research paper on mr feel not think hahaha

Comments:
I LAUGHED AT THE LAST LINE FOR 10 minutes. A plus for that one, seth.
I only got served scary old fish waiters and massage people, quite sure they were more fishy than sexzy.

And mint, i'm so proud of your class. (: such a nice feeling to see people so nicely moulded together!

xx t.
 
oh so when there's a plus it immediately goes to seth luh.. cus mindy is incapable of such a standard of joke right. ): ehh becareful!! don't let them take advantage of you! and DOOD 10 MINS?!? hahaha that's abit too long. but not bad improvement from your 20 mins silent laughters.
 
and awww i love my class! damn cute luh they.
 
wts your photos are massive!
 
hahaha my blogger widthband ran out!!): so i had to turn to flickr.. and i made use of the fact that they've got super massive photo sizes(:<
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

FUN TIMES

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   September 2011  

HOOK-A-GEEK PARADE

  • booya
  • kavi
  • shal
  • sand
  • sul
  • vay
  • JOY BUTTON

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]